Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my 03 Honda CBR 600rr. The bike is in good condition, has many extras, and only has 10,000 miles on it. Here is a list of the goodies:
Custom made carbon fiber triple tree cover
Custom made carbon fiber brake reservoir cover
Carbon fiber tank pad protector
Carbon fiber fuel lid cover
Jardine carbon fiber slip on exhaust
Competition werkes fender eliminator
GPR V1.0 steering stabilizer
Power Commander III
Race air filter
Gilles tooling rearsets
Shorty black brake/clutch lever
Solo seat cowl
Ddm tuning hids
Hotbodies smoked flushmount front turn signals
Clear alternatives smoked rear tail light integrator
Aftermarket fairing set
I may or may not be forgetting something.

The bike has been down. Aside from the forks being scratched up, cosmetically the bike looks great again, rides straight, runs great, etc.
The bike fell over once after I took it off the stand as well. There were some very minor scratches. You can barely see them. It also has brand new (maybe 20 miles total) michelin pilot power 2ct tires on it front/rear. I was going to use this bike for street/track, but decided against racing. This bike has most everything you could want/need. Plenty of power, and handles/brakes great.

I will take $4000 from 600rr.net members, it's as low as I can go.

VIN is JH2PC37043M009575 Clean title, clear of leins, in my name ready to be transfered.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What made you feel the need to post that in my for sale thread? That's like me coming by your house when you are selling something and talking to a potential buyer that I bought one for less. I understand you probably didnt mean anything by it but c'mon man.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Idk guess just cause I can, if someone wants it they will buy it regardless of anything I put, tho you should know just because it has all those extras it doesn't mean an 03 is worth 4,000.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle app

·
Registered
174 Posts
A little too high for the price maybe if it was a little lower I might be interested. But I will not lie it is a very clean bike. I'll send you a PM.

·
Registered
340 Posts
A little too high for the price maybe if it was a little lower I might be interested. But I will not lie it is a very clean bike. I'll send you a PM.
I agree, it's in great condition, you can tell he takes care of his stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle app

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold it this morning for my asking price. Mods can lock this thread up. Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.