Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!. A great bike with so much into it for a great price. I purchased this bike new in '04, and it was converted to track only about a year later with aprox. 1,500 miles at that time. Oil has always been changed religiously. So many upgrades, I may forget a few.
10,600 miles currently on odom. (most of its life with track gearing, so mileage is actually lower)
Vesrah Pads
Braided brake lines
Most bolts drilled for safety wire
Fork internals modified by KORS for a 200# rider
Elka Shock
Cheetah Race body work (has been down on left side, some rash)
Vortex fairing stay
ZG double bubble
Dzuz fasteners everywhere
Vortex clip ons
GPR Steering stabilizer
Vortex gas cap
Stomp Grip
Quick Shifter
Vortex Rear sets (currently set up with GP shift)
PC III (2 maps - one for VP U4, and the other for pump gas)
Arata full Ti system
Woodcraft frame sliders (with an extra set of pucks)
Woodcraft case covers
All non essential parts removed to save weight
Multiple Vortex front and rear sprockets
DID ERV3 520 chain
Swing arm sliders / spools
Speed Cell battery
Aluminum Racing sub frame

That's all I can think of for now. This is a race bike, it has been down, but it is straight and mechanically sound. This bike runs strong on race gas. I have the dyno print out from the mapping and there is a claimed 119 hp with race gas and 115 hp with pump gas. I have raced this bike in CCS SW for a few years Very successfully. This is a great turn key track /race set up for a great price. I will be selling many other race related items too if you need them (Pit Bull stands, Chicken Hawk tire warmers, etc) if you need them too. I have a clean title in hand. Strongly prefer local sale.SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
809 Posts
Are you willing to part out w/ the quick shifter? Also, do you have an ignition module? Thanks.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a Cordona quick shifter. It is stand alone (I do not have the PC ignition modu.) and will work with just about any FI bike. At this time, I am going to have to say it stays with the bike.

·
Registered
809 Posts
It is a Cordona quick shifter. It is stand alone (I do not have the PC ignition modu.) and will work with just about any FI bike. At this time, I am going to have to say it stays with the bike.
Thanks for the quick response bro. No problem, I totally understand. Free bump, and GLWS :+1: Let me know if you decide to part out. I live in Tucson and wouldn't mind driving up to make it a local sale. :retard:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My body and bank account can no longer handle it any longer unfortunately. :(

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No cash in hand, still for sale…

·
Registered