Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the next things i wanna do to my bike are replace the spark plugs and the exhaust. im looking for a dual exhaust slip on like comp werkes or hyperflo makes but im only able to find 3 options for the 03 model.
the M4 here
the D&D here
and the Micron slip on here (but its not exacly the look i was wanting)
are these really my only options for dual exhaust on my CBR, and if so what are yalls opinions on them? i was under the impression that the D&D is not very good...anyways thanks and any help is much appreciated

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Arrow makes a MotoGP style Dual exhaust for the 03-06 bikes.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
ok thats not exactly what i was looking for lol im wanting a dual undertail
i just wish they had the comp werkes for my year i ******* love that exhaust

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If ur only options were between the D&D and M4 what would y'all pick and y? And that Toce looks so sweet but I feel like the comp werkes looks like jet turbines or something lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Keep in mind you can do a little work to an 05-06 Jardine RT-1 and get it to fit very very nicely under the back end of the 03-04.

Check this one out
Or this one

Between those two though, I like the look of the M4. The D&D looks like you duct taped two cans together imho.

Also, the Arrow GP exhaust is DUAL outlet, one on the side and one under the tail.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmmm that might be an option too :D i hadn't even really looked for anything like that and that jardine really fit decently on there surprisingly. i wonder how hard it would be to do something similar but for the comp werkes, anyone know? if thats not an option then im definitely just going to have to settle on the jardine. lol :) but this is all just planning for the near future and in the mean time im off to grab sum new spark plugs and an air filter. this bike is starting to come along nicely im excited :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts