Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been having some issues with the air covers on the upper cowl. I was wondering if the '03 owners here could help me out. I'm looking to get a picture of the upper cowl looking up from the front fender. I just want to make sure i'm not missing anything.

THanks,
Drew

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe a shot from directly in front then a lower shot looking up to show the flushness of the intake air covers. I appreciate the help.

·
Registered
189 Posts
while we are taking pics of an 03...can you get a pic of how the taillight mounts? u may not want to since it requires pulling the tail section off. does it just mount to the tail with those bracket things? looks like you could just mount it to the subframe tray though?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Well, I'm having a hard time getting a good pic. Between the slip-on being in the way, and it being so dark under there, and my camera sucking this is the best out of 12 pics.

There are two screw that go through the taillight into the tail fairing (left side pictured). Then there are two studs from the taillight that go into rubber grommets in the black plastic piece that is the bottom of the "trunk". I hope some of that makes sense.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts