Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was just at my local dealer. they have a 03 rc51 brand new with no miles.

Do they have fuel injection on the 03's? just a stupid question

Oh by the way the dealer wants $7,900 for them almost 8k OTD

I think it is a good deal.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
sounds like a good deal. pretty sure they do have fuel injection. In fact, I think the RC line was the first of the honda bikes to have FI.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Aall rc's are fuel injected. The 02 and later have larger throttle bodies.

8 out the door is a smoking deal. Almost work buying a second one just to have one is pristine condition.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool, I talked to my wife and she said that she would buy it for me for my x-mas/b-day present, as long as I keep working contract work on the side.

Woohoo.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I'm thinking about having the rc51 painted the same blue that the 04 600rr was. I'm not a big fan of the red black and silver.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't know how I am going to get used to the v-twin powerband, will seem so foreign.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Nice bike and good price. Jump on it! :thumbup:

·
Registered
881 Posts
lowzx3on17s said:
u lucky m f'er
Yeah, what he said.

I love your wife. :razz: That's a great deal, lots of dealers are moving them out, because the RRs have taken so many of the sales and forgot about the RC. Yet the RCs still command lots of respect. The RCs are still killer machines. You'll adapt to it fairly quickly. You may like the pull better.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, I love her too, We talked about it last night and I think I will have a new 2-wheeled baby in my garage by x-mas.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, although I have a black car, and already one black motorcycle. I really don't want another.

I think black is the most beutiful color there is when it is clean, unfortunately I have a hard time keeping it that way. Probably mostly cause I am lazy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts