Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bike is in great shape the only thing wrong with it is a small scratch on the stator cover. The previous owner dropped it in a low speed turn at a stop sign.

The bike has a bit more than 6K on her I have not riden the bike in the last 6months just sitting in the garage covered I do start it up once in awhile to knock the dust off of her.

From my sig at the bottom of the page you can tell I have put about $2000 of aftermarket into the bike. Basicly I am not trying to make a million dollars off of it. So the first person that offers me $6000 takes it. Blue book is $6100 I think.

Send me your email and I'll send you some pics or if in San Antonio,TX come by and have a look. This bike is really a looker for only $6000.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
dude, you should ask for more!!! that's a GReat Deal. It will be sold fast. Want to sell your double bubble windshield, I'll take it off your hands if you still have your spare stock screen. let me know.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeh I thought the same but everyone wants it for nothing. I was offered $3500 from some crack head the otherday. I think I am being more than reasonable.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey brian hows it going? I havet talked to you in a loooong time. Still over seas playing underwater?
Hey hows it going Jason? Yeh probably going to Trinidad here pretty soon.

·
Registered
7 Posts
thabizness said:
Yeh I thought the same but everyone wants it for nothing. I was offered $3500 from some crack head the otherday. I think I am being more than reasonable.
Umm...I was able to get mine for $3800 with 2900 miles on it!! Does that make me a crack head!! :yawinkle:

·
Registered
30 Posts
thabizness said:

me tooo!!!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
coldinwi said:
thabizness said:
Umm...I was able to get mine for $3800 with 2900 miles on it!! Does that make me a crack head!! :yawinkle:
No the seller is a crack head and you are one lucky mutha @$#%!?!
What mods did it come with?

·
Registered
7 Posts
It came with no mods. He put it down on the right side. Frame sliders protected most parts. I had to replace the right mid and the rear, right mirror, a bar end and the brake lever. He was leaving to go over seas and I think his girlfriend was MAKING him get rid of it before he left. Minimal amount of cash to make it look mint. :supz:

·
Registered
40 Posts
SOLD!!!! :supz: :rock:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
daverdfw said:
GTPEEBS said:
SOLD!!!! :supz: :rock:
not so fast big boy, i had sent him a PM earlier about it
The top bid is $6000 right now do I hear $6500? :D !!!! We all know I could probably get $7000 for her.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
darwin316 said:
why not part out the aftermarket parts and put the bike to stock?
To damn lazy plus this bike looks so mean the way it is I think that is the big selling point. Like I said earlier I'm not trying to get rich I just want some 22's for my new Chrysler 300C. I have 20's on now but want 22's.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Well we had already aranged a town to meet in and he faxed a copy of the title to my bank. I also have the Cashiers Check made out to him and Cash waiting for when we meet. I'd pretty much say its sold. :yawinkle:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
GTPEEBS said:
Well we had already aranged a town to meet in and he faxed a copy of the title to my bank. I also have the Cashiers Check made out to him and Cash waiting for when we meet. I'd pretty much say its sold. :yawinkle:
Hate to sound like a D HEAD but you live so far and half way is still 10 hours so at this point highest bidder sounds nice. I PMed you to give you a better explination. Don't worry I've been hearing these offers and no come throughs for the past 2 months. Let me know what you think of my offer.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts