Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
03 rr for sale (SOLD!)

Well I am selling my baby. I am having a tuff time paying for all my toys so I am putting my bike up for sale. The bike runs great. It has 104whp on dyno..started with 98whp.

3800 miles
Power commander
Micron Titanium slip on
Harris rear sets
D.I.D. gold x ring 520 chain
AFAM 15/45 sprockets
Vortex Fuel cap
Goodridge ss brake lines
LP rear turn signals
Renthal handle grips
spare set of 208GP's to go along with it (take off's)
100 miles on the new Amsoil.

I will take $6000 firm. The bike is mint.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Where do I upload a pic to? I have them on my hard drive and want to post them. suggestions please.

figured it out..

·
Registered
99 Posts
all the good deals are so far away from me... i have some buddys who are going to be in Detroit at some point in May for their FSAE (college racecar building engineering thing). Is there any chance that you would be able to meet me in Detroit if i would be able to get there?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe Detroit is about 2 hours away from where I am at. I will think about it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
my roommate just woke up (yes, at 5pm) and said they're actually going to be in Romeo, MI which i believe is north of detroit, if that makes it any easier for you. Also, would you have the title in hand/know the process of transferring it? I've never bought anything out of state before

·
Registered
950 Posts
Jota21 said:
my roommate just woke up (yes, at 5pm) and said they're actually going to be in Romeo, MI which i believe is north of detroit, if that makes it any easier for you. Also, would you have the title in hand/know the process of transferring it? I've never bought anything out of state before
You need the title and the Bill of Sale (doesn't matter what state you're in).

Transferring the title is just the seller to fill out the form in the back of the title and writing up the Bill of Sale. You can find templates online.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah that is about 1.5 hours away from me. I will consider the trip. but you will not be able to check it out before you buy it. and trust your buddies with your money.

·
Registered
7 Posts
dang...baycity, that is like 12 hours away..that sucks. finally someone post on here that is somewhat close and ur still just a little to far. good luck sellin it man..it looks like an awesome buy.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I really don't want to sell it but I have a 00 jetta, 82 chevy (454 big block), and 03 600rr. My insurance is about $260/month ontop of car payment and bike payment. Way to much for a student to be shelling out.

Anyway my brother just bought the exact same bike. we had twins. so now I can sell mine and hide his for free.. HEHE

·
Registered
99 Posts
dbosco002 said:
yeah that is about 1.5 hours away from me. I will consider the trip. but you will not be able to check it out before you buy it. and trust your buddies with your money.
By me saying my buddies are going there, I just mean that i'd be able to bum a 1 way ride out there, and ride home (if i do it, i might stay at a buddy's in cleveland just to break up the trip). I still need to work out some details, but i will get back to you soon

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
there is a few interested in the bike. But still for sale.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sale pending!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SOLD!! That was quick.

Thanks For looking everyone

1 - 18 of 18 Posts