Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
i am having the same problem with mine.i dont know what it could be either. i changed the plugs and new injectors and new air filter but same problem. when i get paid on firday im goin to buy a new fuel pump. my friend told me this might be my problem. also what kind of exhaust do you have on yours?

·
Registered
273 Posts
i have a spare one at the house i will check when i get home from work and post it up. when i bought my new injecors off ebay the guy gave me the air box , filter, fuel rail, and left the map senser on itlo so ill check it and post back

·
Registered
186 Posts
KENTUCKYBUMBLE hey did you replace all that stuff you bought? for you it might be a pump issue with the injector cleaner you put in your bike

·
Registered
273 Posts
i did replace it all. i put the other map sense on today and it help. i can feel a differenc BUT,,,,, still some surging like this guy has said and its at the lower rpm. what other senser could be causing this issue.? or is there another one.whats that senser called thats on the left side fairing. that the power commander would plug into. could this be whats causing an issue.?

·
Registered
481 Posts
Did you fix the problem? If not check your chain. I had a similar problem. I ended up replacing my chain because it had a few frozen spots and that solved the problem.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts