Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Bike Of The Month - 09/05
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope I don't start a big war on this topic. But can anyone explain me the differences between the 03 and the 04 RR?!?!?
I've heard that there are a few mods on the fuel mapping, the 04 cames with 3 dimensional mapping. What is this??!?! What will improve in the bike?

Thanks... :roll:

·
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok... seems like that there's no differences at all.
But that blue...
Oh man... that is driving me crazy.
I called to an honda supplier and they told me that in Portugal they won't have it available until May or Jun. Damn.... I'll just have to wait.
The black one looks good... but black requires lots of maintenance.

·
Registered
140 Posts
i believe that you're thinking of the 04 R6 that was changed. they did new mapping and some minor tweeks to the 03 to make the 04 better supposedly. just my $.02

~ mark

C

·
0 Posts
Go with a leftover 03. The money you save will let you put some sweet mods on your bike.

C

·
0 Posts
The black one looks good... but black requires lots of maintenance.
Ya but, If you slide on the black one than the rash marks will not show up as much as the colored ones.. 8) ...

·
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hummm...
Perhaps some hidden things are the main difference.
Let's see what we can find out.

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
new bike has had the bugs worked out of it, few little extras added, like in regards to the ignition.. few minor details but nothing major what so ever..

ill search and see what i can find.

L

·
0 Posts
you rule marshall! i am on the phone right now with factory honda service trying to get them for all us 03 owners :twisted:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts