Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey
i am buying a new 600rr and i wanted your opinion. what do you guys like better. the 03 yellow or the 05 black or blackw/tribal?
i like them all but dont know which one to get?
if the yellow how much should it be goin for if its brand new at the dealership but its an 03?

·
Registered
82 Posts
i think yellow, cos it's faster :mrgreen:

sorry couldnt help with the pricing

·
Registered
526 Posts
buy a used one with about 1500mi. you can get those cheap

N

·
0 Posts
Sorry to betray my fellow yellow peeps, but I would have to say go with a '05 Black (not tribal). Just my .02.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I would think you could get a couple of grand off of the top of a new one at the dealer. I got my new in 04 and got a grand off of it...

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
I agree with the used option, you could pick one up already modded for $6K or less with low miles. Shop around, check the Items For Sale forum on this site, there's usually a yellow one on there.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Go for yellow. The color and vibrant shine are unbelievable in person, assuming you get one that has been taken care of. It screams fast. It's highly visible (safety). And it's an exclusive 03 color. Yellow, dude. Yellow.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Go with black, the cops only pay attention to the yellow's because they
think they are faster.

Chicks think the yellow is cute, and the black is bad. :twisted:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Nemesis said:
Sorry to betray my fellow yellow peeps, but I would have to say go with a '05 Black (not tribal). Just my .02.
:Spanking:

fanatiCBR said:
Go with black, the cops only pay attention to the yellow's because they
think they are faster.

Chicks think the yellow is cute, and the black is bad. :twisted:
bad in a BAD way :lol2:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Have you ever owned a black car? People who have will tell you it's a PITA to keep looking good. GET THE YELLOW!!!!!

Here, try this on for size.

N

·
0 Posts
03yellowRR, how many MPs on your camera?

Mine don't come out that clean, and I have 4.0

·
Registered
381 Posts
It's an olympus c-740 3.2 mp. I've had it for over a year and still learning how to use it.

When it comes to bright colors it all about lighting. I think?!

V

·
0 Posts
Go for the black. Black is badass. It really isnt that hard to keep clean, just use some honda polish.

·
Registered
665 Posts
I think yellow makes the bike look toyish, black is stealthy and mean...just wait til my bike is finished :twisted:

Either color, my vote is to buy used as your gonna save alot $$ you could put toward gear and modz.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts