Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Arite Guys . . .so here's the deal when I brought my bike to Honda. . .
As I said earlier, I have an extended warranty on the bike. . .

The mechanic at Honda SWORE that it was the MAP sensor that was bad and this was the reason for the problem I'd been having. . .He said the fuel pump tested fine and it wasn't the problem. I told him what I had read over the past couple weeks about 600rr Fuel Pump problem with the same symptoms, but he wouldn't order the damn pump for me. . .
Bike was at the shop for 2 weeks, got it back with a new MAP sensor and I'm still having the same effin' problem!! The guy at the shop told me when I called to pick it up that everything was fixed and it was running like a champ. . .
WRONG!!!
When I picked up the bike, I rode down the block from the shop and turned right back around . . . The guy was apologizing left and right and told me he was ordering a pump "right now." I'm still waiting for the new pump and fuel filter to come in. I'll let you guys know what happens after I get her back . . .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Smokin and ridin.. what was the problem ? 50 other people posting with the same problem means 50,000 other people are reading these threads with the same issue but you dont bother to relay the solution the dealer gave you with your free repair ? WTH ? thanks a lot !

21 - 22 of 22 Posts