Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
04 600rr race bike *tons of extras* $5000

Ok, its time to sell my baby. I have decided to just race and sv 650 for a while to get better and until I can get an 07'. Bike is completely safety wired to wsmc spec (and Im sure to plenty of other clubs as well). It has been mantained very well by west coast gp cycles in west LA. The bike has been down (its a race bike!), but has been repaired and the frame was just straightened professionally. This is the most stable bike I have ever ridden. It runs great and is very capable to do sub 1:30 laps at WSIR in the right hands. It would make a great race bike or track bike for someone looking to get into it. It has a clean title, that I will register as non operational and the odometer reads just under 8000 miles. Asking price is $5000 firm. The parts alone cost me much more then the asking price.

Here goes.

2004 600rr:
brand new unpainted attack bodywork
m4 full system
pcIII (custom map)
quick shifter
ignition modual
yoyodyne slipper clutch
penske tripple clicker shock
gp suspension re-valved and re-sprung forks for 170 lb rider
gpr damper
arata rear sets
vortex clip-ons
vortex fairing stay
woodcraft case covers/sliders
vortex frame sliders
1 set of michelin slicks with about 12 laps on them
Thats about all I can think of right now.

The bike is at west coast GP cycles in los angeles if anyone is interested in looking at it. I only have pics of the bike with the old bodywork on it as of now and I can email those to anyone interested. I can be reached by PM or by my email at [email protected] .

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
ok. I edited the price a little lower.
And here is a few action shots. Close ups still to come.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts