Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this was awesome so i thought i would share...
...we rode up to the grand opening of a local bike shop saturday and ran into a few yamaha guys. this guy had a '05 r6 and had dyno'd his bike before we got there and got 101.7 hp with just a slipon. i had the only rr there and everyone was waiting to see what these things can do. i finally rolled mine in and beat him with a 102.8hp. talk about pissin some guys off. the guy with the r6 was so pissed that he went back in and paid for another dyno run to try and beat me after he rolled his bike into the shade to make every gain he could. i saw him again today and he didn't say anything about the second run so i assume that it wasn't good enough. well, another one for the good guys! oh yeah, i just had a micron dual outlet slipon at the time. i can't wait to see results now that i put the pc3 on and am getting it custom mapped as i sit here. i will post results with generic and custom maps.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
that's great stuff.... always great to boost a man's ego.

Thankfully he didn't try to race you out of frustration, good to keep that battle on the dyno. hehe

What about those numbers?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the final dyno readings were like 105.2 hp. the difference is unreal. it pulls hard through the entire midrange and into the high end. well worth the money spent. the micron map alone only raised .5 hp, but gave better midrange.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts