Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mint condition. The bike has never been down. Original owner. Only ~4600 miles. Well taken care of; always garaged. Never wheely or any kind of stunts. Candy Blue color. The bike has a brand new yoshimura ss slip-on exhaust that was installed ~2-300 miles ago. Intuitive Frame sliders and Tripage's rear peg LED blinkers (powdercoated black) installed.

$7k firm.

Located near Fresno, CA. Working on posting pictures....Interested buyers, feel free to come check it out. Otherwise PM or post here with any questions/concerns.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Blue book value is only $6200, that's the dealer suggested retail. If you lower the price you will see more interest.
Bri

·
Not right now chief, im in the f'ing zone
4,495 Posts
You might be able to find a buyer in Cali for that price. Im not too sure though. Where I live, you would get no bites. Good luck with the sale. Why are you selling? It is an awesome bike.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'm in no rush to sell. My price is fine for the condition the bike is in.
The market will dictate your price ... if you get no bites, it most likely means people think it's too high.

So .. you can wait for a buyer ... or lower your price and get more interest/potential buyers.

Either way, best of luck.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What the heck is all this? Isn't there a sticky at the top of this section of the forum about pricing etiquette?

Hey grumpy62, are you the seller or I am? Are you making an offer or just being an a$$?

·
Registered
119 Posts
xsiv hey i am not trying to bash you but your price is a little high i got my bike for 6k and it had less than 500 miles on it. it was bone stock. and i like in northern cali 60 miles south of sacramento so i think around 6k-6.5k would be a price that people would loo k at

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I apologize people, for jumpin the gun....Seems like everybody here got some great deals on their bikes...I'll just try to sell mine locally then. Maybe I can get somewhere near my asking price that way. I just think my baby is worth at least what I'm asking since the msrp for new ones are like 9k+tax, license, prep, doc fees, etc. etc. Thanks everyone for the tips.

·
Registered
289 Posts
1st, your 04 cannot really be compared to the new 07's (which are absolutely great bikes)

Hopefully you CAN get what you're asking for...

but..

Next time, look around the forums, craigslist, recycler, ebay, KBB/Nada ...

and use all of those to gauge a good price. Just a tip :01_thumbu

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you everybody. Honestly, I don't really care what they are going for anywhere else. Like I said, I'm in no rush to get rid of it, but the price I am asking is what it will take for me to get rid of it. Thus I hope everybody can respect that and quit bashing my price. Have a nice day.

·
Registered
125 Posts
You can get a 2005 probably even a 2006 for that price, maybe one day you'll come to the realization that it won't sell at your asking price and if it does the buyer isn't that smart.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You can get a 2005 probably even a 2006 for that price, maybe one day you'll come to the realization that it won't sell at your asking price and if it does the buyer isn't that smart.
That's great! If you read my last post, you wouldn't have to give your 2 cents. This is not a good way to increase your post count newbie! Go troll somewhere else.

·
Registered
793 Posts
That's great! If you read my last post, you wouldn't have to give your 2 cents. This is not a good way to increase your post count newbie! Go troll somewhere else.
LMAO goodluck with the sale bro! free bump

1 - 18 of 18 Posts