Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Not right now chief, im in the f'ing zone
4,495 Posts
Hey can you post up more pics? I have the same bike and want to see the black lowers and swingarm!

·
Registered
176 Posts
so you 12'd it.... wheelie often? would we be needing new fork seals soon? just wondering cuz that all plays into the factors... have you been stunting with it??

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
so you 12'd it.... wheelie often? would we be needing new fork seals soon? just wondering cuz that all plays into the factors... have you been stunting with it??
yes i 12'd it and that was about 2 years ago. and no the fork seals are still holding in great and no i dont do wheelies. i would do it occassionally but once i got caught doing a stand up i stopped for good. and ill try to get more pics

·
Professional smart @ss
2,345 Posts
5500 for a rashed up bike *gasp*

have a little respect bro. thats what its worth for him to get rid of his bike. no need to bash his thread. i think all of us here want to get the most out of our bike when we sell it.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
I'll pass this on to my boyfriend. Would you be able to meet halfway for pick up if he's interested?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
5500 for a rashed up bike *gasp*
obviously you need to learn how to read the only thing that has some kind of rash is the rear tail and the frame slider i never stated the bike is rashed up...

Schwing...yeah just let me know if theyre interestd i already got an offer but just want to see where things will go and also ill be pretty busy in for the next 2 weeks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts