Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll start By saying, IV research this for 3 days with no luck......

I have an 04 cbr I did a motor swap on it, it ran fine after I finished. I replaced the cam chain tensioner ,it started after that to. I parked it in my apartment for a wile then went to take her out. As I was taking her out I sliped and she fel,not hard tho. Went to start and no fuel pump prime ..

I checked the run stop switch and its fine I checked all the relays they all Work but only the run stop clicks.. I bypassed the fuel cut off relay and my fuel pump primed, I looked for broken or disconnect wires could not fined anything . The 20 fuse by main fuse was poped I replaced it and still nothing,no idea why It poped .... Ichecked. The bank angle and it is working ialso bypassed it and nothing...the run stop relay works but for some reason its not powering fuel cut off..I'm so lost and need help...

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
That sucks bro, hmmm try unplug the connector that goes to the speedometer/cluster. I had the same problem where the fuel pump won't prime too (not the part where I swapped engine our dropped the bike though, our was just that my fuel pump won't prime), I tried unplugging and plugging everything possible but no luck UNTIL I unplug the plug connector thet goes to the cluster. Although I did't swap engine etc , I think its worth a try though. GL bro.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Check for a loose wire. Or better yet if it fell on its left side then the grounds may have been snashed.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So I did the cluster ans still nothing ....do you guys think it needs to be reset beacuse I droped it?? And if so how is that done???

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another thing when I tested the zener diode or whatever its called I got 9.43 volts, I know it needs 9 to start would that little extra voltage cause it not to start??

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So its not the wiring harness, replaced it with another one I had was not the ecm I tryd 2 different ones, was not the switch I tested it and tryd a different one all relays are good...what could it be-_-

1 - 9 of 9 Posts