Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$5999 or best offer

I just bought a BMW M3 so the RR has to go! I'm selling my car and bike to buy a 2004 BMW M3. The bike has some light scratches on the left fairing but besides that the bike is in great shape. It has just over 12,000 Miles due to the fact that my daily commute was 160 miles of straight highway. Last month I put new sprockets, chain, and Michelin tires on it.

New Michelin tires
520 Kit, -1 in front, +1 in back
8000K HID's with a switch for the low beam
LED 3rd eye
Yoshimura exhaust
Swing arm spools
Tank protector
Integrated taillight

I'm selling it for $5999 but I'm open for reasonable offers

If you have any question feel free to call or email me:
[email protected]
612 205 1610

I'll add more pictures next week after I'm home from my business trip:

Here is pic of the bimmer

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea that M3 will be a rush. I love how there are gloves about 5 yards away from the bike on the ground lol. let me know if u just plan to see that yoshi ;) haha

I dropped the gloves so I could take some pictures but if I don't sell the bike before it snows I could sell the exhaust this winter

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Its Carbon Black, once the snow melts and I throw the summer tires back on, drop her down, and put the wheel spacers back on it'll look 10X's better!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I Wish

That is a beautiful bike. I wish i could buy it from you. I only have roughly 4500 or so i can put towards a bike though. I live in Indiana and there are not alot around here unless you buy new (which i cant afford). All the good ones are far away and would cost me another 500 or so to have shipped here. $5000 is all i have total.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That is a beautiful bike. I wish i could buy it from you. I only have roughly 4500 or so i can put towards a bike though. I live in Indiana and there are not alot around here unless you buy new (which i cant afford). All the good ones are far away and would cost me another 500 or so to have shipped here. $5000 is all i have total.
Save up for a month or two and let me know!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts