Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
People please stop asking this question...for the LOVE OF GOD knock it off...and no one even knows what the '05's are gunna be like anyway...

C

·
0 Posts
pingz67, welcome to the site.. I'd say it depends on your cash fund. If you do go for the 05 your going to take a loss on the 04 ... and like Das Bone said... Wait till you know what the 05 is all about... Unless your the kind of guy that wants to have the latest and greatest... I still think my 03 is new... :roll:

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
99SH said:
anyone know what changes are due for the 05 model :Spanking:

lol...j/k
Ohh god, I was gunna cry until I read the "j/k" at the end. You can't do that to me! I'm too fragile, I can't take the same questions over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and OVER AGAIN!!!!!

Well...tomorrow night after 9:30...all our problems will be solved...

Anybody wanna take bets with me as to how many times questions about the '05 will come up before tomorrow night?

·
Registered
176 Posts
so wut are they gonna announce tomorrow? wut changes and stuff??? is it gonna be faster? what is the bike gonna look like tomorrow? is it the same? is it gonna look the same?? are they gonna flip the forks? is the seat gonna be more comfy??plz tell me.. i really wanna know.

J/K Meddiepie954(dont you hate it?)

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
You guys know after the 05's come out the next generation threads are going to be if the 03/04 parts are going to fit the 05's. oh god, I can already see it comming...

Is it just me or am I the only one that finds that other thread which repeats over and over again "print that sh*t... " very annoying!!

C

·
0 Posts
:headscratch: Don't you mean the 05 parts fitting on the 03/04's?

WILL THE 05 HAVE THE HESD? please tell me now.... :razz:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts