Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a long shot, but the riding season his heating up and so are the bike prices. I just need this sold. Great bike and has never given me any problems the dew time i actually rode it. Below is the post i had put on the r6 board.

Just like the title says, i'm selling my 04 R6 with just 435 miles on the clock. The bike is all stock except for the fender eliminator and aftermarket turn signals. No issues with the bike or title. Both are ready to go. Looking for 7K.....serious buyers only please. First person to deliver cash to me will be the new owner. Sorry but i don't have time to play the dibs game.

I will help get the bike to the new owner anyway reasonably possible. It is the responsability of the new owner to coordinate shipping.

Price adjustment.....NOW 6,500!.....Great bike, but need it gone.

This is the only blemish on the bike. Caught the tongue of my buddy's boat trailer while trying to move the bike around his shop.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
corradovr6 said:
did you sell this bike yet?

Possibly....But until the money is in my hands i don't consider it completed. Interested? Post up your zip and i'll get a price on shipping for you.

·
Registered
418 Posts
sweet lookin bike dude, if it doesnt sell though and you keep it posted on the internet id advise blurring that license plate. Beauty of a bike though, shame you gotta sell it

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Where in Florida???
I am guessing Tampa from your name?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts