Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I think that you answered your own question.

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
mine wasn't $25 off egay. i got mine through cbrheaven.com. if i had the money i would have went with tripage.

·
Administrator
51,155 Posts
If you got the funds go the easy way Tristan will hook you up
and you wont have any issues down the road ie you are saving
yourself the headache and the extra expense

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
+1 save yourself a bunch of hassle (poor fitment, electronic failure, malfunction resulting in small explosion, poor customer service, etc.) and deal with Tripage.
If you got the funds go the easy way Tristan will hook you up
and you wont have any issues down the road ie you are saving
yourself the headache and the extra expense
i beg to differ with you two. don't get me wrong tripage is the way to go, but i haven't had ANY problemes with the cbrheaven 1, and its been on my bike since july '07. and for me anyway, the coustomer service with chrheaven was outstanding. i called them up just to clarify their instructions and they were extremly helpful. i just wish i went with a clear lens instead of smoke. (same with my flush mounts.)

G

·
i beg to differ with you two. don't get me wrong tripage is the way to go, but i haven't had ANY problemes with the cbrheaven 1, and its been on my bike since july '07. and for me anyway, the coustomer service with chrheaven was outstanding. i called them up just to clarify their instructions and they were extremly helpful. i just wish i went with a clear lens instead of smoke. (same with my flush mounts.)
It's the same light, just minus the Tripage treatment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts