Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So over the past few months, I've sold more than half of the extra parts I had laying around. Just a few more then I'll be good to go! Check them out, stir up some offers!

05-06 PARTS
Whether these parts will fit the 03-04 models.. I'm not exactly sure, so please do not ask. So I'll set this thread for 05-06 models. Thank you

$10.00-OEM Windscreen- has been spray painted black, all 6 tabs are in tact, no cracks.
$60.00-OEM Fuel Pump w/hardware- 9K miles
$10.00-OEM Left mirror- has some rash
$25.00 - OEM Exhaust Headers- 9k miles
$30.00-OEM Tribal Tank Cover- missing top left tab, right side tab is cracked not missing, can still be mounted on a bike.
$5.00-OEM Tribal Left Fairing- has 2 cracked tabs

You can view all these parts on my PHOTOBUCKET album, I would have to make multiple posts to get them all up...I figured photobucket would be the easiest route.

Heres my link>>> http://s406.photobucket.com/albums/pp143/DougDegood07/

All parts prices do not include shipping. I prefer to payments to be sent via paypal. Prices do include paypal fees. I will entertain all offers. I will ship UPS to the lower 48. I've never shipped outside the U.S. and may if I need to.

If you have any questions, problems or concerns please do not hesitate to PM me or give me a call 850- 628- 3189.

Email- [email protected]

All emails are sent directly to my blackberry, so im able to reply much quicker as apposed to PMs. I do check this site on an everday basis, so communication will not be an issue.

My paypal information is [email protected]

For all the items posted for sale, I will sell the item to the person with the money up front first. Thank you. First come first serve, sorry. So don't miss out!

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
guys, offers? bumps? come on, i know you guys crash boom bang guys need some parts...

·
Registered
156 Posts
does that fuel pump have a tank attached to it?? and a fairing stay?

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its just the fuel pump alone along with the mounting hardware, the C clamp allong with nuts and bolts.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I will take that windscreen off of you, if its not scratched up too bad.

Nevermind--sorry, i need one I can see through.

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump to the top, come on guys...no reasonable offer will be refused!

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump for a great guy, prices are obo..come on guys!

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cant edit my original post, but prices have changed. Pm me!

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Since I cant post my own thread..no intention to thread jack but I also have black 2005 mid fairings that are in mint condition and I need to get rid of. Along with a powers stunt cage with extended sliders. Never been put on or used and still in the box. pm for price

This is a complete highjack man...come on. We all did our time..lol

5. You must have more than 100 posts and been a memeber for 60 days to post in this section. (no post whoring either)

6. Any attempt to bypass the 100 post rule (like posting items for sale in other sections, using PMs to sell items, etc.) or blatant violations of the rules listed above may result in a permanent ban.
Come on man..read the rules before you post. Moe would you delete this for me?

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To the topppppppppppppppppppppp!

Offers? Anyone?

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So over the past few months, I've sold more than half of the extra parts I had laying around. Just a few more then I'll be good to go! Check them out, stir up some offers!​

05-06 PARTS
Whether these parts will fit the 03-04 models.. I'm not exactly sure, so please do not ask. So I'll set this thread for 05-06 models. Thank you

$10.00-OEM Windscreen- has been spray painted black, all 6 tabs are in tact, no cracks. SOLD TO ws6-600
$60.00-OEM Fuel Pump w/hardware- 9K miles
$10.00-OEM Left mirror- has some rash SOLD TO ws6-600
$25.00 - OEM Exhaust Headers- 9k miles
$30.00-OEM Tribal Tank Cover- missing top left tab, right side tab is cracked not missing, can still be mounted on a bike.
$5.00-OEM Tribal Left Fairing- has 2 cracked tabs​

You can view all these parts on my PHOTOBUCKET album, I would have to make multiple posts to get them all up...I figured photobucket would be the easiest route.​

All parts prices do not include shipping. I prefer to payments to be sent via paypal. Prices do include paypal fees. I will entertain all offers. I will ship UPS to the lower 48. I've never shipped outside the U.S. and may if I need to.​

If you have any questions, problems or concerns please do not hesitate to PM me or give me a call 850- 628- 3189.

All emails are sent directly to my blackberry, so im able to reply much quicker as apposed to PMs. I do check this site on an everday basis, so communication will not be an issue.​

My paypal information is [email protected]

For all the items posted for sale, I will sell the item to the person with the money up front first. Thank you. First come first serve, sorry. So don't miss out!​

Can't edit original post, but this thread has been updated, 2 parts have been sold.

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump for some parts left to sell...offers?

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump It To The Topppppppp! Offers?

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BUMP TO THE TOP, pm if you need anything else not listed..I've got some other parts as well.

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Check it out guys..get this stuff for dirt cheap, shoot me some offers.

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
is that all you have of the tribal fairings? id be interested in the tank cover if you had both sides mids.

I don't have both mid fairings to go along with the tank fairing. I'll cut you a good deal on the tank though!

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This is my bump for the day! Shoot me some offers, I'm sure I wont turn them down!

Doug

·
Registered
22 Posts
you know where i can get 05 forks??

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.