Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
05-06 cbr600rr plastics need everythint but front fender, gas tank cover and the pieces that go under the tank

Cash in hand will pay for shipping txt or call 3157908321
Perfer plastic to be oem and little to no damage no cracked or broken tabs thanks

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I crashed my bike hit a deer I was gonna paint in spring anyways but all my plastic and many other parts were destroyed I want bike back with plastic that fits everything I read about china or adtermarket plastics is u gotta drill to make fit and all that ******** after paying 600 $+ on a paint job Id rather not drill into the plastic

·
Registered
183 Posts
I have OEM tail. was painted blue. have OEM sides but I sanded them down. they were rashed was going to redo them and decided to use my old ones. Can send pics if you like.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I have the front upper cowl, tribal edition with two tiny spider cracks..I can send you pictures. I bought a brand new one selling this used one it's mint. Pm me if interested, I can plastic weld it before sale.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
looking for oem tail, oem seat cowl, and oem left and right ram air duct covers, and still the oem front cowl fairing PM me or TEXT/Call me on my cell 3157908321

1 - 18 of 18 Posts