Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
correct me if I'm wrong. I think you need triple tree forks, brake and wheels axel. I don't why you wanna do that. Normally people upgrade 07-08 onto their 05-06 not other way around. However, this can be done if you wish to do that.

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
Why would he need different triples for this to fit? They are both the same size diameter fork tubes. Not that he would need the triples, but they have been confirmed as being the same except for the HESD bracket. Look up the blurry customs triple thread for that info. I sent blurry my old triple when I installed my Yana Shiki triple.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Why would he need different triples for this to fit? They are both the same size diameter fork tubes. Not that he would need the triples, but they have been confirmed as being the same except for the HESD bracket. Look up the blurry customs triple thread for that info. I sent blurry my old triple when I installed my Yana Shiki triple.
Triple tree not the same size

G

·
Hmm i guess there is more to it than i thought. Guess i'll just hold out until the 07-08's have some aftermarkets. i was looking because i found a set of 06's with the ohlins cartridge kit for a bargain.
Thanks for the help
There already are aftermarket cartridge kits and forks for '07-08's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts