Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So wrecked my bike a few weeks ago. So i decide i would fighter it give it a unique look.

ordered some parts
black ottimoto rearsets
orange unbreakable levers
fi clipons
lowering links
dirt bar kit (gonna see which i like better)
new water pump
tail light
2 3 inch projectors
55 watt 5000k hids slims
mini moto cluster

Making
Custom fighter mask for the front
custom underbelly side exit exhaust
custom undertail to clean up after the exhaust is gone

So broke my left mirror clip on waterpump cover and rearset clean off
and melted my mid fairing to the mounting bracket messed up my tail and tailight as well.
so some damage pics

and my poor garage a mess

stripped down

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got some work done yesturday. Painted my motor black, Got my swingarm on and finished hiding some wires.

just a pic of re wirign the harness pain in the ass

i also got some new stuff in last night my projectors and hids as well as levers and clipons and lowering links

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so got some work done over the holiday weekend got my rearsets on 190 mounted and balanced clipons on with levers installed, temp mount for -stock cluster and mounted a projector for a temp headlight

Ottimoto rearsets (good quality but company lies not respectable)

Freestyle Ingenuity 0 degree clipons with anodized orange adjustable levers

Temp headlight until I make my fighter mask (next on the to do list)

as she sits now ride-able but far from done

next:
Custom fighter mask
hid install
dirt bars
sprockets and chain
custom exhaust side exit
custom tail/undertail

·
Registered
130 Posts
I cant wait to see what youre gonna do for the exhaust. I've made custom side exit exhausts on most of my bikes (usually because I wreck them and dont want to put them back together the way they were lol). Suscribed!

·
Registered
444 Posts
bike looks great, love the black engine and swingarm..

·
Registered
64 Posts
I think it looks bada$$, it almost seems like the fender on the front wheel is a little out of place though.. Im tryin to picture the bike without it, seems like it would be more of a 'fighter' stance IMO.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The lower fairings there's the bolts by the swing arm on either side then there is a bracket on either side of the headers. The front fairing is going when I make a new one but I'm seem to get caught in the rain more often then not so it's gotta stay to keep the rain outta my face.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Being dumb dropped a wheelie at 60 I'm damn lucky I walked away earned Alot more respect for my bike that day I've been racing dirtbikes my whole life and have that mentality but I learned from that. Haha

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry for the lack of updates I was my first day off in 22 days.

Made some progress on my mask going for a mummy style look

I pulled a few threads out of each strip so it kinda frayed to give it the appearance of like cloth rap but we'll see when it dries

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.