Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have time to ride or work on my bike like I used to, so it's better for somebody else to enjoy it.....
It has a hand full of modifications to it.
Only 21K Highway miles
(Ill bring the price down to $4300 for a 600RR.det member only):cruising:
I can take to place around San Diego, LA and Riverside count

Tinted Windshield
BMC race filter
Pomer Commander III Custom Tuned
O2 Sensor Plug
Full Racing Hamaguchi exhaust
Custom Fender Eliminator
Custom rear signal lights
Frame sliders
Flush Turn Signals Front and rear
520 Chain Kit
Driven Sprocket -1+0 (15/43in total) Really nice setup
Rear seat cowl cover
brand new Michelin Pilot Pilot Road 2 set of tires ($380 a set)

All this modification and labor will add up to over $1500 I am just trying to sell it at nice reasonable price. So what I can purchase a good reliable car for school and work

All the tune up has been done accordingly to the owners manual. have some paper work on tuneups and work that has been done by National City Motorcycle

This bike has NEVER:
-Been to the Track/Drag Strip/Anything else you can think of
-Been abused in anyway. Yes, it has been above the speed limit, but within reason
-Front Wheel has NEVER PURPOSELY LEFT THE GROUND

call 619-384-0895, please leave a message

Bring money in hand, with a Valid M1 license and we can work out a good price. NOTHING LOWER THAN $4K

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
beautiful bike man. I've noticed a lot of owners saying they've had their valves checked/adjusted at around 20k miles, has that been done for this bike yet? Also, (this goes out to anyone) how much will dmv fees total? (registration, tax, etc..)

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
beautiful bike man. I've noticed a lot of owners saying they've had their valves checked/adjusted at around 20k miles, has that been done for this bike yet? Also, (this goes out to anyone) how much will dmv fees total? (registration, tax, etc..)

REVIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :retard:

besides.. he said HIGHWAY miles.. its kinda the opposite for a bike there bud.. :cursin:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Gotta bear with me, I'm new to the motorcycle world.. so.. huh? haha. :cheers:
since our engines are so small, tiny idy bity valves and clearances eventually fall out of spec, wayyyy sooner than typical car engines do. to say a car has been only highway miles is good olny because a car engine operates in its highest gear around 2000rpm-ish on the highway. low revolutions for long distances.
on the other hand, highway miles for a bike is speed x 1000 = rpm (typical -1+2 gearing ish) so almost the entire distance the engine is spinning very fast 6500 rpm+, which decreases life expectancy.
better terms would be "just for cruising around" or "to work and back distances" or "weekend rides". but dont go and change it because i said this, you would be lying if so :) GLWS

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I cant find a way to close the thread, bike has been sold

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.