Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***SOLD*** '05 black 600rr in iowa - $5500

***SOLD***

for sale: black 2005 cbr 600rr with approx. 17,000 miles on it. it is in marshalltown, iowa, and i am asking $5500. i can deliver it via trailer, quick and free if you're close enough, but if you're farther away we can probably work something out (maybe less quick, maybe less free). title is clean and in hand, and tags are current.

it has done duty as a commuter for both the previous owner and myself, for awhile last summer i put about 100 miles a day on it until i moved closer to work, hence the high mileage. weather permitting i will ride it until it sells, so exact mileage will be changing. in very good shape, and an extremely fun bike to ride as you all know, selling to finance a "project bike".

the bike is mostly stock with a couple of upgrades including:
  • yoshimura rs-5 slipon
  • -1 tooth front sprocket (include stock sprocket)
  • OES frame sliders
  • OES swingarm sliders/spools
  • fender eliminator
  • LED turn signals
  • ZeroGravity smoke double bubble windscreen (include stock windscreen)
  • brand new conti road attack tires
on to the pictures!

if anyone wants full resolution pictures or other pictures/video let me know! pm me or email directly to "coln.panic" "@" "gmail.com", thanks!

jay

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
*sniffle tear*.... i'm gonna miss it, still wondering if i'm insane for selling, even if it was to fund a new(to me) one... hope you have fun this weekend, great weather for riding. thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts