Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
think im gonna get the 05 tribal, wondering who has one and what you think of it. i ahvent seen one in person yet so looking for opions. was gonan get the red black but i already had that color so i am thining about somethign else!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Seen one and 282.5 miles picked it up with a trunk. Nobody got hurt to bad and the guy with it has already ordered and the new one is waiting on him. They look great but it is hard to see the wing in the graphic when you are close to them.

·
Registered
665 Posts
YlwCBR said:
Seen one and 282.5 miles picked it up with a trunk. Nobody got hurt to bad and the guy with it has already ordered and the new one is waiting on him. They look great but it is hard to see the wing in the graphic when you are close to them.
Sorry, but am I only one confused on what you're talking about??

faygo92,

Before I bought my '04 all black RR, I went into the Honda dealership down the street from me and checked out the new '05 tribal. It's a goodlooking bike, and if I were to get a new bike I would probably have gotten that or the all black one. Def take a look at it before you buy it, the silver is hot too.

·
Registered
779 Posts
YlwCBR said:
Let me try to translate: he's seen one (600rr tribal), Some dude had one (600rr tribal) he only put 282.5 miles on it then some other dude in a truck hit him. Nobody got seriously hurt. the dude that originally had the bike and got hit all ready ordered a new one and is waiting for it. It's difficult to see the graphics when you're up close.

Hope the helps...I took a "country" language class in school ;-)

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
I've seen a couple or maybe it's just the same one a couple of times but I think they look good.

·
Registered
116 Posts
i think it is absolutely great, pics don't do justice

sorry, i know the garage needs cleaned, plan on getting to it this weekend

·
Registered
928 Posts
The '05 tribal is great looking. I had a hard time deciding on it or the Silver and Black. Both are difficult for the dealers to keep in stock. In most cases they both sell before arriving to the showroom. I ended up choosing the silver and black only to be a little easier to be seen when on the road.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I have the silver and black 05 and I love it. I thought it was the best looking of all 4.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
nastydru said:
YlwCBR said:
Let me try to translate: he's seen one (600rr tribal), Some dude had one (600rr tribal) he only put 282.5 miles on it then some other dude in a truck hit him. Nobody got seriously hurt. the dude that originally had the bike and got hit all ready ordered a new one and is waiting for it. It's difficult to see the graphics when you're up close.

Hope the helps...I took a "country" language class in school ;-)
THATS FRICKIN GREAT :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have to agree with everybody else here...I picked up my tribal too and it looks great. Pictures just don't do justice. The only thing I hate about black bikes are scratches can be seen so easily. I already have this annoying scratch on my tank. Cant seem to buff it out. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I haven't seen the new tribal up close and personal. Not sure that I'm a fan of it yet. I'm still on the fence. Need to get my arse up to the Honda shop and have me a look-see. I have a bias to the red though, just love it.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I 'wanted' the tribal but all they had was the all black which was my second choice since it's easier to paint a bike when you don't have to remove so many stickers. Either way their lookin real hot. I'm not a big fan of the honda wing but I still wouldn't flinch at the oportunity to switch to the tribal.

Since I got mine I've put ~400 miles on it. I think I get more gawkers staring at it when it's parked in my driveway (right off the main road through town, in town) then when I'm riding it. lol. Definately a hot bike.

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
CONGRATS on a new ride..

I havent seen one in person yet either. But i think Sportline my dealer has them allready,, I need to see what they look like as well..Ive seen the silver... I dont like the silver that much though..

but again congrats..
nice to see you will have a ride for AMERICADE!!!!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Luckily, the dealer I bought from had them all, so I had my choice. I just sold a black/silver bike, so I chose the red, needed a change. They all look great, you cant go wrong with whatever you choose.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
My buddie just bought an 05 tribal and got the wheels chromed. Looks fantastic. Not as fast as my 04 tho hahaha

1 - 20 of 27 Posts