Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering who was on a waiting list for a new 05? I have talked to a couple of dealers telling me they are currently sending in orders for 05 bikes, may see them as soon as Dec for some of the larger dealerships. May have my 03 sold, so I am on waiting list for an 05 tribal black RR.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I honestly can't decide whether to get another 600rr, or get an rc51.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah that RC-51 woody addition is pretty cool. Dont know if I could get into a v-twin though.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
yeah, the 05's are pretty awsome but a dealer has some leftovers here 2 to be exact and is wanting 8100 OTD for them so you can see my decision is a bit tough. The main reason I would stay with the 600rr or 1krr is because of the awsome community support and aftermarket supply versus the RC.

Not to mention this site and all the people on it.

It is a toss up, I can't buy until mid december to first of january though. x-mas bonus and insurance break.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
damn, good deal on the RC. hate to say it, but for a price like that, i'd go for it. you'd end up spending more on a new RR. i haven't been on this site for long, and as you can tell i'm a post whore! i'd wanna get another "type" of RR just to keep in touch with this site! i'll never leave.... :bitchslap: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
356 Posts
My 05's on order... The tribal looks cool right now, but my F2 looked super cool with the pink graphics when I bought it in '92... after a while, not so cool... so I'm going 'classic' black for the '05!

·
Deeze
1,160 Posts
bs....I paid that for my 04 in June. If they gave you that on a waiting list than the dealer is an idiot. I would think that there could be no better sucker for a bad deal than someone wanting on a waiting list. You figure that if a person is that excited to get on a list, he will pay whatever you ask.

·
Registered
777 Posts
I think I am going to wait at least another year before I get rid of the 03'. I am hoping that I will be able to find a set of 05' forks. tripples, and calipers on ebay later next year.

·
Registered
7 Posts
05 600RR`s delivery might be late because of big earthquake over here...
I`m in tokyo, so there wern`t any damage,
but where earthquake accured, there is automotive meter company exist,
and I heard their factory have been damaged...
Since this company have 90% of share of making meter,
(look around your japanese motorcycle`s meter... not even 600RR,
you will see NS inside the meter. That means Nihon Seiki which makes meters)
motorcycle company(include automobile)have no way to get a meter for their brand new machines.
Kawasaki allready announced they will stop the line till the get meter.
Honda just announced they will stop lline too.....
NS announced the want to restart the factory sometime late november.
So it may takes time to get a 05 machines.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
^^^ I hope that is doesn't effect the honda's arriving but if it does well
crap.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts