Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
might be a repost but what the hell.

It was rated 1st both on track and road - making it the Superbike bike of the year for 2005 - nice pic of "Nikala" too ;-)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SilverSurfer said:
joecey said:
Thats a joke

gixxer will kill it flatout

hahahahaha - :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

you're pretty funny when you're drunk :bitchslap: besides, I believe in results not silly remarks like that :roll:

I'll post it up as soon as I scan it....or even better PM it off

·
Registered
996 Posts
If you've got time and a little money to waste - buy 4 or 5 bike mags with 600 comparo tests then read the articles one after another. You'll see what one mag complains about the next one loves. I think it just shows how good and how close these bikes really are. If you can find certain things all the articles agree one (i.e. the 600RR is the most uncomfortable or the GSXR is the most stable) then it is probably true.

BTW, the ZX6 slipper clutch quit working in the Superbike mag test.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RRdvark said:
BTW, the ZX6 slipper clutch quit working in the Superbike mag test.
Kwak engineering at it's best :lol2: So, I dont like the build quality on the Kwak - sue me...

I agree, and some mags are biased in their opinion too...but it's still cool to see the CBR in to the lead. That's all there is to it, besides that's one hot chick ;-) Nikkala Stott Hmmmm

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hehe, I have that same mental block about Kwaks! Could never bring myself to buy one!

Is that review in our crappy version of the mag, ZARR? It's such a great mag, and then George Portman and his family get hold of it and ruin it! I wish they'd just reprint the UK mag for the local price! :???:

·
Registered
238 Posts
you guys, im sorry.

I thought we were takin liter bikes. Thats where my head has been anyways. Still love my 600rr but the new gixxer 1000 is in the limelite these days.

·
Registered
495 Posts
joecey said:
you guys, im sorry.

I thought we were takin liter bikes. Thats where my head has been anyways. Still love my 600rr but the new gixxer 1000 is in the limelite these days.
I'm more of a ZX-10 fan myself (unless somehow the 211V became mass produced and affordable)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
proze,

Yup, that's the one...I agree, dunno why they muck about with the content - it sucks really :( are you going to the zwartkops track day on Sunday?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
joecey, yep I did post it on 600rr.net ;-)

·
Registered
282 Posts
so far then sport rider, superbike and t.w.o. have all rated the '05 cbr600rr top pick.. pretty damn good

keep in mind how close the supersports are though =]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts