Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a 2005 1KRR with almost 10,500 miles. The guy i got it from dropped it putting it in a truck. He busted just about every piece of plastic on it. I used JB Kwik to fix it and rattle canned flat blk. It was the Titanium. It has a Jardine dual outlet carbon fiber slip-on which i got off a crash bike. The end cap is crack but can be replaced. The rear cowl is for a 600RR but fits great. There are Heli bars installed. Makes it much more comfortable. The bike needs a back tire, Windscreen, and plastic. Doesn't have to have the windscreen or plastic but would look better. The bike runs very good. No scratches on engine covers or anything. Mechanically it is in very good condition except for the rear tire. I have most of the stock parts also.
I'm asking $5800. Enuff to pay my 600 off and then sell it. I do have a clean title for this bike.
Here are some pics. If anyone needs more just ask and i can get close ups of what ever you want to see.

I have straightened the pipe up since this pic.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the bump guys.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm going to post this on Ebay. I know that 1000RR.net does not let you post in the for sale section and on Ebay at the same time. I didn't see that rule in the rules here but please delete this if it is not allowed.

Thanks, Matt

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Decided to keep this. Mods, please close this thread. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts