Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So hi everyone I have a 05 cbr600rr and when I am under a heavy load or WOT when the bike is accelerating it seems to
Lose power at 9000-10000 rpm then Comes back to life after 10000 rpm..then in between 120000-13000rpm it does the same thing again. Loses power. It only does it between those exact rpms every time. Please help if anyone has ever experienced this befor. Thank you

·
Registered
169 Posts
These are just suggestions.

Sounds electrical, so check the plug caps are on securely, maybe put new spark plugs in if they haven't been changed in a while, they might be breaking down.

Also might be a sensor problem: air temperature sensors; water temperature sensors.

Possibly a loose wire? Hard to find, but start at the connections on the battery and make sure they are tight. Vibrations at certain revs might be enough to loosen them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the response. I am gonna put new plugs in it and do a coolant flush at the same time. I was told about this yellow ground block that may have a loose connection as well. Just have to find that and see as well

1 - 3 of 3 Posts