Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a website that sells LEGIT painted fairings.
Could Be Stock painted
Could be Repsol, Konica, Redbull
etc.

Just want painted ones.

track or street does not matter

Thanks guys

·
Registered
195 Posts
search the following-

motofansclub
auctmarts
kpowersports
cbrfairings

None of them are legit.. the only legit ones are OEM.

happy researching :)

·
Registered
352 Posts
There are plenty of threads on this site that review the various companies that sell aftermarket fairings. A lot of good write ups by members, just gotta search.

G

·
3 out of the 4 companies rpower10 listed can be PMed on this forum. I'm sure you can get a better deal going that route than through ebay etc. $500 shipped is about what you will spend for a full set, seat cowl, wind screen, and plastic insert pieces.

Oh yeah like the others states...the SEARCH function is your friend.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Looking for a website that sells LEGIT painted fairings.
Could Be Stock painted
Could be Repsol, Konica, Redbull
etc.

Just want painted ones.

track or street does not matter

Thanks guys
Re-did my '05 600rr recently in the Rothmans livery from CBRFairings. VERY happy with the price, the quality (for the price) and their communication. Fitment was a lot better than some aftermarket fairings I've dealt with in the past (cough TYGA cough cough...) and their complete set is COMPLETE.

My only disappointment was that the seat cowl was solid colored, vs. being painted to match the Rothmans striping, etc. from the tail section. I plan on getting that painted to match.

Glad to send pics if you like - I took some fairly close-up ones as we installed them.

Reactions: Inaccurate

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
cbrfairings hooked me up as well. custom colors and price was right! great communication and everything went flawless.

later

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.