Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
oh dear lord they did do it, I thought that was a prototype photo, that pipe will not going to go over well in the sportbike community. just pathetic.

·
Registered
881 Posts
The pipe doesn't bother me and I think it's alright, although a sleeker maybe organic shape would be better to flow with the overall shape, like how the VTX concept pipes were.

I respect this design a whole lot more than I do the 05 Kawasaki.

I think I would change the mirrors, even before I change the flaps!

·
Registered
919 Posts
They have it listed at 366 lbs. That's less than the 600rr
That not a suprise... everything is lighter then the 600rr

·
Registered
54 Posts
I think they were trying to be as gay as possible with that exhaust. Other than that I like it, but I can't really tell from the picture if it has two headlights or just one. I'm a big fan of the new bikes comin out with the "cats eyes" headlights.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I am sad. I realy like the looks of the 03/04 1K and the 04 600 and 750 even more.... this is a big leap in the wrong direction style wise. Why didnt they just make it look more like the 600 and 750 but add some mechanical and enginerring enhancements? That would have been superb imo.

Those mirrors look like shite made out of cheese.

·
Registered
166 Posts
The pipe tip reminds me of a akrapovic dirt bike exhaust I saw in a magazine.. and the can portion looks like a tri-oval thingy from yosh. Interesting bike anyway, looks like they were influenced from the R1 styling,

by the seat how it is heart shaped, and also the side blue coloured fairing with gsxr sticker, has r6 and r1 influence. I notice also when they style it that way, it kinda looks like a sticker itself, eliminating the idea of putting the traditional gsxr stickers on.

Anybody know what im saying? lol.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts