Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search came up with notta.

As the thread title reads, the deal that houses the high/low beam and horn switches is loose on the left clipon, sorry I don't know the technical term for it I come from the automotive world.

The deal has two screws in it now, tightening them did nothing, it does have a vacant all threaded hole where I'm sure something fell out of.

I know this is a simple issue I just need to know what kind of hardware fell out so I know what to look for. Pictures would be nice if available.

Thanks.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'm pretty sure there's a hole that a piece of plastic drops into, to keep it from moving/rotating out of place.
There's just the 2 screws holding it together, pop it apart and see if there's a tab that's broken off in there.

·
Administrator
13,137 Posts
I did a search came up with notta.

As the thread title reads, the deal that houses the high/low beam and horn switches is loose on the left clipon, sorry I don't know the technical term for it I come from the automotive world.

The deal has two screws in it now, tightening them did nothing, it does have a vacant all threaded hole where I'm sure something fell out of.

I know this is a simple issue I just need to know what kind of hardware fell out so I know what to look for. Pictures would be nice if available.

Thanks.
can you post up a photo of the switch and the inside of the switch?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts