Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
lol no I don't have one, I was just helping you broaden your search to all years instead of 05-06. I'll keep my eyes open to see if I see any in the classifieds and I'll let you know. I saw a posting earlier that was both sides but you probably only want the left

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol no I don't have one, I was just helping you broaden your search to all years instead of 05-06. I'll keep my eyes open to see if I see any in the classifieds and I'll let you know. I saw a posting earlier that was both sides but you probably only want the left
much appreciated, cheers!

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
I used to have one.. but I laid my bike down on the left side and snapped the one on the bike, so I put my spare on lol

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I used to have one.. but I laid my bike down on the left side and snapped the one on the bike, so I put my spare on lol
I was thinking about just getting the vortex rear sets and converting to motogp style shifting but I'm not sure how hard it would be to get used to that.

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
gotcha, there's a bunch on ebay for 30-35 bucks but you'd have to swap your heel guard and peg over to them. If you can wait I'm sure there might be some that pop up on here for a little cheaper

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Don't need em right away. Probably just continue to scan the forum to see if I can find one for a good price.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts