Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a low side crash a month ago but it was all cosmetic, I rode home (2 hr ride). Ordered new fairings and etc. I had started and ran the bike just Monday with no issues and than put it on the battery tender. One of the alligator clamps slipped off the terminals and hit the frame and there was some sparks, I tried starting it again today after doing some led wiring and nothing just cranks but no firing. Than I realized I dont hear the fuel pump priming up anymore :*( I unbolted the tank and checked all the connections all looked good. I checked the fuses tried swapping the relays around and tried plugged the 3 prong connector from the gas tank directly to the battery. (Red postive, Black ground, not sure what the yellow/black does but didn't mess with it) I heard no noise from the fuel pump though so I'm leaning towards the fuel pump took a ****. Any thoughts on this?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Where did you look when you checked the fuses? I also have an 05 and I think there are a couple fuses under the seat. Make sure you check these fuses also.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where did you look when you checked the fuses? I also have an 05 and I think there are a couple fuses under the seat. Make sure you check these fuses also.
I checked the two fuses underneath the seat and the fuses on the left side of the bike. I believe the fuse for the fuel pump is underneath the seat. I pretty much just started looking for every single fuse checking to see if it was blown.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts