Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum...
I am thinking about getting the 600rr but I want to get a good idea of what kind of prices i should be looking at.

Can all '05 owners please post how much he or she paid for their bikes out the door, including tax title and prep...

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
61 Posts
$8,392.00 OTD====North Carolina

·
Registered
263 Posts
7499 plus tax. Me giving you an OTD price wouldn't do you much good. TN has the highest damn tax in the universe. 9.75% and the tags were about 80 bucks to boot. Yeah, our podunk county is insane and love the free money.

·
Registered
602 Posts
how are you guys getting such good OTD prices. I would have thought the "BEST" deals would be approx. 5 or 6 hundred off the 9K msrp, then add tax you would be back up to the 9K mark. But some of you guys are like 1K to 15 hundred lower than that. Maybe I need to go talk to my dealer

·
Registered
98 Posts
I wasn't set on getting the 600rr when I was in the market. I actually was looking at an R6. I got a good quote for one (since their msrp is lower than the honda) and then went to the honda dealer and told him that if he didn't match the price, then I would just buy the R6. Thankfully he did match it and I have a honda!!!!

·
Registered
980 Posts
just picked up yesterday and it was 8,905 in NY

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
The Power Of Dreams said:
how are you guys getting such good OTD prices. I would have thought the "BEST" deals would be approx. 5 or 6 hundred off the 9K msrp, then add tax you would be back up to the 9K mark. But some of you guys are like 1K to 15 hundred lower than that. Maybe I need to go talk to my dealer

Depends on the location, the demand and the clientel. Down in colorado, you can get a 05 for around 8600-9000 OTD with tax and tag, but if you buy up in wyoming, expect to pay probably 9000-9500 for the exact same thing. I saw a dealership in utah that had them advertised for 8100 bucks OTD a month or so ago. People who are getting them for under 8000 are either not adding in their tax and tag, or their dealing with desperate dealerships!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
$8300.oo OTD at KC powersports in Huntsville, Al. but I bought 2 bikes that day. The wife thought she wanted a rebel it has 51 miles on it since May 2nd and my RR has 2133. I put about 30 of the 50 miles on the rebel also. lol.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts