Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to get rid of the bike to move into my new house it is an 05 red/black with almost 9k I put two brothers carbon slip on, double bubble smoked screen,fuel controller,changed sprokets 14-44(-1+1) new DID X RING chain,solo cowl,and almost new mich pilot 2ct front and rear. I am asking 5600 obo I can email pics but for some reason I cant put them in the thread. Also would like to know if it is reasonably priced I wont give it away but want it priced to sell. you can email me directly at [email protected] I am just outside of Atlanta Georgia

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
my sig pic does not show the sprokets and chain but is pretty up to date somebody come get this thing price is neg. all stock parts are included as well as joe rocket lg helmet jacket pants and gloves and winer jacket if you want

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any body out there???? Is the price too high i need it sold

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
hey if you want, email pics to me and ill host them for you here

[email protected]

btw, price is fair

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
i wish i had my army bonus money...i need a new bike. I think your price is fine, it looks like a beautiful bike. However there was an 07 600rr on here pretty cheap and he had a ruff time getting rid of it....economy stinks...............maybe you can keep it somehow if it doesnt sell and when you ride out of your new house with your beautiful bike you will be happy no one answered......good luck man

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its a sad day as I watch my baby leave the garage for the last time but it has to be. Thanks for all your help and advice while I rode one of the finest bikes in all the lands. A naval officer just bought it and I could not pick a better guy to ride and enjoy the bike after months of protecting our great land. Thanks again to all the great rr.net riders........
ride safe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts