Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My buddy is selling his bike and so i decided to try to help him out some. He owns a 2005 tribal 600rr that is all stock and very very clean. Currently has 3600+ miles on it. It also has 30 months left on the warranty. Asking price is 7300. I do not have pics as of yet, but i will try to get some from him asap. Located in southern new jersey. any questions, please feel free to call him.
Bill (609)668-1488
Be sure to mention my name Dave Esposito to him

some pics

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
updated with pictures...and bump to top

·
Registered
593 Posts
I was asking less for mine with only 2500 miles and I got no hits. I hope you get what you want for it. It is a great looking bike. Good luck

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well its my buddies bike, so i have no say in what the price is or anything. if i help him sell it, he said he will hook me up at the stealership he works at. not that it matters since ill be gone soon

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
or here either. i think he knows a good going price for this area since he works at a stealership

·
Registered
341 Posts
You have to remember the users on this site generally already have a 600rr (thus why they're here hehehe), and are exceptionally frugal on pricing. I got a few hits on mine that were almost insultingly low. Ended up trading it in and got what I wanted for it (and for the new bike).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts