Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4500 miles, I don't have time for it any more. Oil changed at 60, 300, 800, and 2000 miles.

Back tire will need to be replaced soon, otherwise, MINT!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

Also, the chain has been lubbed after every long ride, and has never gone more then 250 miles with out being lubbed. Like I said, the oil has been changed many times, though it will need a change soon (I broke it in on regular Honda oil, but was gonna make the switch to synthetic. I will hold off on the oil change and let you decide).

Everything is all orginal, and you will not find a better example, period. As I mentioned, the back tire is going bald in the center (lots of long, straight rides to work in back). This bike has never been burnt out and I can count the number of times the front wheel has been off the ground on one hand.

6300 OBO...

I will be out of town for a couple of days, so shoot me a PM if your intrested and please forgive me if I take a while to respond. Thanks...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Am I priced high? FWIW, I'll throw in my matching tribal Scropion Helmete, Joe Rocket textile and matching texile Rocket glove's.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got it, thanks. Like I said I was out of town for a couple of days, sorry for all the late replies.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts