Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
05 Viper Blue 13,XXX miles, 6,000 USD, Feeler...

Hey guys, I've love and continue to enjoy every second of this forum. I owe alot of "thank yous" to everyone for all the questions/advice I have recieved this past year. This a tough decision I've comtemplated on for awhile..but its time for my baby to go another home.

Anways, lets get down to business. So what I have is a Honda 2005 CBR 600rr up for grabs. My reason for selling is because I'm in need of some cash, real quick, credit card debt has piled up, leaving for Navy next early spring as well. So anyways, I've seen/performed all normal routine to this bike.

I'm located in Panama City Beach, Florida. Right on the panhandle of Florida, for those who are geographically inclined =P. But anways, here's the list of tasteful modifications I've done to the bike. I had whole another list I wanted to do for the winter..but when times are rough..you gotta make sacrifices..=/

Make some offers, something. I've posted a price but it's never hurt to make an offer..just no low ballers please =)

Full Yoshimura TI Exhaust
525 RX XSO Gold Chain( little over 600 miles)
-1 Driven Front Sprocket( little over 600 miles)
Vortex CAT5 Black Rear Sprocket (little over 600 miles)
Puig Double Bubble Smoked windscreen
OEM Cowl
Hi/Low 8000k HIDs
Blue LED 3rd Eye
Pazzo shortys w/black clicker
Vortex Rear Spools
Greggs Custom Flushmounts
Smoked Clear Alternatives Integrated Taillight
K&N Airfilter
Blue Krazy Eyes- Liteyes
RR Heelguards, Fluid Caps, Mirror Blockoffs
Pro Grips; Black w/Blue Inserts
Glossy Black Fairing Bolts
Michelin Pilot Powers Front & Rear
Custom Viper Blue Paint

PC'ed Flat Black
Stator case, Clutch case, Swingarm, Rear sets, Passenger Brackets/Pegs, Gas Cap Base and Cap, Yoshi TI Midpipe and Exhaust Canister

Here are 2 pictures but heres link to my photobucket that'll give you a good overview of the bike. Please excuse the poor quality of the images that my terrible camera captures..lol

http://s406.photobucket.com/albums/pp143/DougDegood07/05 CBR600RR/

Here are a ton more,
Heres my photobucket link for pictures-- http://s406.photobucket.com/albums/pp143/DougDegood07/05 CBR600RR/

Also, Mike, a forum vendor has credited me at no cost to have midpipe and exhaust canister to be re-coated at no cost with high temp paint. This can be arranged before or after the sell.

Extras included with the bike include:
- KBC VR-2 Helmet (size Large) (black with 2 windshields: dark tint and chrome)
- Honda Joe Rocket Mesh Jacket (size Large) (red/black/white)
-Tour Master Intake Jacket (size XXL/48) (Black/grey/silver)
- Vortex rear bike stand
- Canyon Dancer Handlebar strap
- 2 Elastic Cargo Nets

& here are some extra parts that I've tried to sell but won't sell..so I'll throw them in as well with the sale of the bike =(

OEM Set of Rear Turn Signals
OEM Fuel Pump w/hardware- 9K miles
OEM Left mirror- has some rash
OEM Muffler Cover
OEM Muffler Heat Shield
OEM Tribal Tank Cover- missing top left tab, right side tab is cracked not missing, can still be mounted on a
bike.
OEM Tribal Left Fairing- has 2 cracked tabs

[/FONT]
OEM Stock Rear Sprocket
OEM Chain

And if you'd like to view these parts...heres another link as well. Not all parts are in the album but most.

http://s406.photobucket.com/albums/pp143/DougDegood07/

I feel that with everything I'm going to include with the sale, $6,000 is a fair price. I will entertain all offers! Something. But CASH TALKS. Bike really needs to go..

If you have anything negative to say about this sale..please keep those to yourselves.

But If you have any furthers questions please feel free to contact me at anytime of the day.

Email- [email protected]
Cell- 850-628-3189
600rr.net forum, username- DougDegood07

I'm on the computer on a daily basis, so communication will be excellent.

Anyways, hope this feeler will spark someones interest...thanks once again for viewing this. Have a good one, ride safe.

Doug DeGood

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any offers, interest atleast?

Bump, TTT

·
One Man Band
1,720 Posts
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: over 13,000 miles... damaged parts and you're actually entertaining the thought of getting anywhere near 6 grand???

Holy Crap.... I'm getting flak for asking for 6 grand on a 1 year old bike that hasn't even got a microscratch on it and only has a little over 6000 miles on i:bitch_plet

·
Registered
475 Posts
well in florida i would assume thats a fair price because there is a bigger demand for motorcycles over there then here in ny especially around this time of the year u can't get much for a bike but in march the same bike will be bringing in more cash

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: over 13,000 miles... damaged parts and you're actually entertaining the thought of getting anywhere near 6 grand???

Holy Crap.... I'm getting flak for asking for 6 grand on a 1 year old bike that hasn't even got a microscratch on it and only has a little over 6000 miles on i:bitch_plet

Or we can do this the hard way. I'm including lots and lots of extras was well.

You betcha I'm throwin it out there, I'm in no hurry to sell. If worst comes to worst, I'll take best offers.

Please note that you are selling a kawasaki on a 600rr.net forum..maybe that's why you having a hard time. I guess you couldn't read where I noted specifically

If you have anything negative to say about this sale..please keep those to yourselves.
I guess you can't keep your mouth shut. Hmm thanks anyways for the bump. goodluck to you.

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well in florida i would assume thats a fair price because there is a bigger demand for motorcycles over there then here in ny especially around this time of the year u can't get much for a bike but in march the same bike will be bringing in more cash

& you're right. Its a fair price here in Florida, so many people are wanting bikes and all. I know I could easily get this much for the bik when spring rols around..I could take a big hit on it if i really need to. I'm accepting all offers anyways..so we'll see what kind of bites I'll get with that being said.

Thanks

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks AJ, time to see it go. Time to do another bike after my basic and schooling for USN.

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm looking for any offers. 6400 was just a throw all the out to left field, any catchers?

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lets see, price dropped to 6,200!

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Free bump... Doug is a great seller and shipping is excellent. Hope you get what you are looking for.

Thanks man! I'm going to try! If not, I've got a couple of people here in florida checking it out as well!

·
Registered
15 Posts
good luck with the sale, i think the market is just down , i have a 07 with just under 2900 miles that i cannot drop for 6900, and its perfect!

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
good luck with the sale, i think the market is just down , i have a 07 with just under 2900 miles that i cannot drop for 6900, and its perfect!

Dang, what a shame. Thanks for the bump!

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Price dropped to 6 grand. I've had alot of interst in it...as well as a trade offer.

Anyways, someone take this bike off my hands!

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
PRICED DROPPED TO 5900 USD, come on guys jump on this.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Doug i didn't know ur sellin ur bike. I think the price is fair with all the tasteful mods and work you've done with it.

Good luck with the sale man.

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Check this out guys..for a week or two only, I'm offering the bike up for grabs for $5,600 dollars cash. Will discuss details if there is any interest. THIS IS A STEAL..PM for details.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts