Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
thats awesome!! anything like that for the RR?

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
holy hell, 9.2??!!! that's awesome! even tho we rarely run that high on streets, if you're a track junkie or racer, that's free power!

·
Over the berm, and thru the woods, to grandmothers
1,220 Posts
I really wish I could get almost 10 extra hp on my bike for free! I am really surprised to see that the 05'636 made such little hp on the dyno. My 04' rr is dynoing at 116hp. makes me wonder if my numbers are any good.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
RHINO-RR said:
Holy that's awesome! Extremely odd though that the ZX got a run at only 92 HP.
Considering that their at a mile high elevation, those numbers are pretty darn good. Most 600cc sportbikes are lucky if they see 90 HP at these kinds of elevation in stock form.

·
Registered
121 Posts
That was done here in Denver, cool. I'd love to have that on my bike, I live at almost double that elevation, I can't wait to see how my bike runs this next week in California!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
gofast said:
That was done here in Denver, cool. I'd love to have that on my bike, I live at almost double that elevation, I can't wait to see how my bike runs this next week in California!

Riding down at/or near sea level is a pretty dramatic differnce....you wont notice it much at first, till you come back to CO and go "where the beef?" :icon_lol: Im up at a hair over 6000 feet...your what, 7000 or so...maybe a little more? Riding down at/or near sea level is a pretty dramatic differnce....and youll probably notice it even more.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
cbr600rrjeremy said:
yeah, he should have posted the corrected HP to make a better point.
Corrected HP numbers are BS...they are based on averages and assumptions and have no place anywhere someone is trying to show off what they have accomplished.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Jeffro600 said:
Considering that their at a mile high elevation, those numbers are pretty darn good. Most 600cc sportbikes are lucky if they see 90 HP at these kinds of elevation in stock form.
Yup, what he said. I live at 4000ft and there's a *big* drop in performance from sealevel. :( One good reason to have a properly mapped PCIII.

Cool mod on the Kwaka, tho.

·
Registered
23 Posts
This mod only makes a difference if you have a slip on as if you have a full system this valve is no longer a factor. This is one factor why you can get such a big jump in top end HP from a full system vs slip on.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hey............thanks for posting that. Great info and I will give it a try.

:hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts