Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Guys selling my 06! Bike is pretty much stock, color is Red/Black, added a FE kit to get rid of stock bulky plate, Newer good condition Pirelli Diablo tires, everything else is stock. Minor cosmetic damage on left side, previous owner dropped in driveway and front turn signal broke up fairing a bit, its been semi repaired, and a few slight scraches to mid fairing and tab on lower fairing broke off, its not that bad! but i try to list as true as possible!! Im very honest and the bike is otherwise in excellent shape, and runs PERFECT!! I will add some pics ASAP, ill try to get them tonight. I dont ride as much anymore and bought another dual sport dirt bike so its time to part with this.

Please call my cell for info as i dont get on here too much, Dennis 760-792-9398
email to me at [email protected] for pics also if there not on here and ill let you know if i have them yet.

8700 MI
Extended Honda warranty for 2 more years (5 YR warranty)

I got a STEAL when i bought this at 15 months old and thats why price is where its at, i know its pretty low and a great buy, but honestly i dont need to try and bump price and am more than happy to get rid of for a good price.

Would be a perfect bike for commuting, play rides, or even track bike! It has been a great bike and i have never had any problems at all!

Priced to sell at $4900

contact me thru my cell number above.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey wanna get this bike sold! Not gonna give away but want to make a good deal and have it gone,

$5300 cash takes it home!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$5500

email both my email addys so that no matter if im home or work i can get pics out, or call obviously

[email protected]
[email protected]

760-792-9398

High Desert SoCal, Apple Valley 92307 is location of bike THANKS
$5300 is the price to take it home, ill be off today till monday so send email to both addys, or call! Going turkey hunting saturday but will answer any phone messages ASAP obviously.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Price of $5300 will come with both front and rear stands now also!!! Bought them at cycle gear for prolly $175 otd for both. So now its integrated into price.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
$5250

And this will come with both front n rear stands, paid about $175 or so for both stands at Cyclegear. Also have a few OEM honda oil filters, not alot i know but about $35 of filters that you wont have to buy.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.