Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i went to get on my bike for a ride everything turns on. When i hit the starter the headlights went off. I checked to make sure it was in neutral. Clutch in and kick stand up after a couple tries it finally cranked. It happened again i played with the kill swicht and it took only a couple attempts. Also every once and a while the high beams take a second to come on. Has anyone had this problem and what is the fix??

·
Registered
77 Posts
So i went to get on my bike for a ride everything turns on. When i hit the starter the headlights went off. I checked to make sure it was in neutral. Clutch in and kick stand up after a couple tries it finally cranked. It happened again i played with the kill swicht and it took only a couple attempts. Also every once and a while the high beams take a second to come on. Has anyone had this problem and what is the fix??
sometimes my hight beams do not come on as well, it takes a couple of flips of the switch for them to register as you described. as for the starting issue i have not had this problem and im not sure what would cause it..

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Weak battery and your kill switch is probably corroded.

I wouldn't run high beam unless you have to.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

1 - 4 of 4 Posts