Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
'06 600RR Orange Tribal for sale (Vegas) *LOWERED PRICE*

LOWERED AGAIN!!! Need to sell ASAP!!!

I hate to do this, but for reasons that have been bugging me lately, I need to sell my nearly brand new '06 600RR.

I had an accident on the bike, but the damage was cosmetic only. It was all fixed, except for a scuff on the tank, and a scuff on the swing arm. Other than that, it's absolutely BRAND new, and in mint condition.

Bike only has 279 miles on it, not even broken in yet. I only went over 10K RPM one time, as I'm a beginner.

The only mods are clear front signals, and a smoked windscreen. Bike has been WELL taken care of, and gently ridden. Always on 2 wheels! :)

I will take more good pictures this evening, in daylight. This picture is recent, just before installing the new front signals, and windscreen.

Asking price is $7600 which will include the 3-year warranty, with ALL service included. This includes oil changes, tune-ups, etc. You pay NOTHING for maintenance/warranty for 3 years. Also extends Honda warranty 3-years. This was $1500 when the bike was new.

Also, I will include a Shoei Picotte 3 RF-1000 Helmet, Large size. Perfect shape. ($470 value)

Matches the bike awesome! :)
http://www.kneedraggers.com/details/Shoei_RF1000_Full_Face_Helmet_Picotte_3_Orange_TC6--32-SHO05-39.html

More pics tonight. PM me if interested.

This bike was 11K OTD with the 3-year warranty... not to mention the $500 helmet. You can save yourself over $3500 on an almost new bike... I have to sell it quickly, and that's why I'm going so low... :(

If nobody wants the Warranty or Helmet with the bike, I'll let it go for $7100

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump... I need to sell quickly... I lowered the price, and am including EVERYTHING...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fresh pics!!

Here you can see the scuff on the tank... but it matches the black still!!! lol

And the swingarm scratch...

Somebody take this thing!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm a new rider, and didn't do ANYTHING on the bike except ride slowly... lol

·
Registered
936 Posts
I hate to ask but im just curious... besides its a free bump for you. Why are you selling?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2 reasons...

I'm tired of almost getting run off the road daily by ignorant drivers, and this city is VERY bad for that type of thing. I almost got pushed into a curb at 50MPH 2 days ago, but luckily there was a "small" break in the road for a cross street. I ended up getting forced onto the sidewalk, and coming to a stop on the sidewalk. It really shook me up, and made me re-think all of this.

The second reason, is that I have to buy a new car next week, because my 2005 Jetta was stolen a few weeks ago, and I could use the money for a big down payment.

The bike is in 100% perfect mechanical condition, and I was having a hard time today taking the pics and putting it on Ebay... :(

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lowered price AGAIN!! I'm losing my ass, but NEED to sell this ASAP!! :(

·
Registered
341 Posts
BlueSti said:
2 reasons...

I'm tired of almost getting run off the road daily by ignorant drivers, and this city is VERY bad for that type of thing. I almost got pushed into a curb at 50MPH 2 days ago, but luckily there was a "small" break in the road for a cross street. I ended up getting forced onto the sidewalk, and coming to a stop on the sidewalk. It really shook me up, and made me re-think all of this.

The second reason, is that I have to buy a new car next week, because my 2005 Jetta was stolen a few weeks ago, and I could use the money for a big down payment.

The bike is in 100% perfect mechanical condition, and I was having a hard time today taking the pics and putting it on Ebay... :(
You've been having the worse luck with that bike. good luck with the sell.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BIKE HAS BEEN SOLD!!!

By a local dealer, of all places! You KNOW the sale price is low, when a dealership is buying it!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts