Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a new R6 race bike, so its time to sell the RR...

I bought this bike with I think under 2500mi, a bent front wheel, and salvage title in 2007. Just to be safe I replaced all the front end (top and bottom triple clamps, forks, wheel, rotors, and the radiator too)

I have probably done 8 or 9 trackdays on it (2 or 3 a year), and its in excellent mechanical shape, I just did a trackday at chuckwalla 2 weeks ago and the thing is still an awsome basic track bike. Since its "salvaging event" on the street it has never been down.

It has:
-Aftermarket stator cover
-Clutch cover protector/slider
-race bodywork
-Progressive Suspension 46mm rear shock (tuned to match an ohlins ttx36 for a 175lb rider) works badass, huge upgrade over stock!
-Front also tuned for a 175lb rider by progressive suspension with fresh seals/oil.
-shorty aftermarket clutch lever.
-lightened rear rotor
-pirelli SC2's with probably 2 trackdays left in them.
-Vortex rearsets (a little rash on peg and toe lever ends from dragging at the track)
-DID 520 chain with -1 +3 vortex/rental sprockets.
-Vortex fuel cap
-Vortex frame sliders.
-PAIR system removed with blockoff plates
-3600miles on original stock motor, oil changed with mobil 1 full syn every other trackday.

There is a stock red fender pictured, i also have the painted to match fiberglass front fender.

Salvage title in hand in my name. Located in orange county, southern california.

Email me with questions/offers at [email protected] for quick response
$2900obo

I would also be willing to bring it to chuckwalla on May 27th, Im going for a trackday on my R6.

Attachments

·
Registered
395 Posts
pm sent to ya

1 - 10 of 10 Posts