Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
06 CBR600RR Starting Issue Help Plz

I went for a lil ride last night and when i got home notice my bike was cutting out a lil bit, so i reved it up and noticed the the exhaust fumes were a lil wet.. So the following morning i jump on it ant notice it is cutting out a lil bit i thought well maybe its just cuz its cold so i take it for what i thought was going to be a short lap around town and about a mile into it it cuts out and dies, so i give it a min fire it back up and again falls on its face. Could this be the plugs since it was moist fumes and cutting out like it was miss firing.. by the way has a quarter tank of gas
Plz if any advice plz throw me your thoughts!

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
plugs, maybe ... i suspect bad fuel / water in fuel

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
the type of fuel you run doesnt stop watter from getting in their tanks, in your tank, or some other stupid stuff happening...

if its not bad gas / water in the tank, guess ill need more info ... any kind of smoke? smells?

·
Registered
119 Posts
had a truck once that had those symptoms right before it blew. the wetness i felt i identified as water from a warped head. hopefully yours smells like gasoline and not coolant.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.