Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 CBR600RR

This is a perfect condition CBR600RR track bike. The engine has less than 1,500 miles and the chassis is new- bought from a Honda dealership and has been professionally installed by GMD Computrack. This bike is perfect, but has no title and is track only! New chassis has original chassis number stamped by Honda (also have old chassis avail). The bike is perfect and has been babied. I built this up and used it on a handful of track days, but my priorities have changed. As you can see, I spared no expense on this build, and to duplicate it would cost thousands more.2006 CBR600RR

Woodcraft Swingarm Spools

Woodcraft Frame Sliders

Woodcraft Rear-Sets w/GP shift

Woodcraft Case Covers (left and right sides)

Woodcraft Clip-Ons

Sharkskinz bodywork with Superbike (solo) tail section

Morse fairing stay

Fabbri double bubble windscreen

Brembo Radial Front Master Cylinder and bracket - (19 x 18, forged)

CRG Roll-a-Click-Levers

Galfer Front SS Lines

SBS Dual Carbon Front Brake Pads

Dan Kyle Block Off Plates

Customized Accumen Gear Indicator (In-Dash - looks stock - very trick)

Ohlins Remote Reservoir Rear Shock

Rear Leo Vince Slip-on (Brand New 1 Track Day)

$5000

Bike is in Upstate NY

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
thanks all :)

i am an ex-racer so i built it up according to how i would have built up a racebike. i'm also very meticulous and detail oriented so this bike was really cared for.

you can see from this pic that i covered the rear vents with a steel mesh. no performance there, just looks good :) and shows my attention to detail.

first pic is with older pipe. i don't have pics with the new pipe as it was mounted for my last track day.

the suspension set up for someone who would weigh 165 lbs. i forgot to mention that i did the velocity stack intake mod to this bike for those that don't remember or weren't around for the thread, here it is: http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=56366

another pic.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys.

i convinced my friend, who also works as a track day instructor with me, to buy it. at least i'll still get to see the bike :)

i gave him the "friend price" too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts