Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey, im selling my newly acquired CBR because of a family emergency and need the cash asap. im asking $3,000 as it sits.

i was in the process of purchasing track fairings for it but never got around to it, so it just has the tank cover and tail on, with the rear seat. it would be missing an upper fairing, both mids, the tank-to-upper little fairings and the lowers.

everything works fine on the bike, i bought it crashed but fixed all the broken parts on it except the right foot peg which was a little damaged from the accident when the owner laid it down.

it has 7,500 miles, runs and drives excellent only needs cosmetic work, the right foot assembly, fairings, and some other misc. parts, i really wish i could keep it but at this point i need the money.

the bike is located in Miami, FL, you can contact me at 305-205-8291 or [email protected] anytime.

taking best offers on this, please help me pay for my son's medical needs.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
i'd part it out man. you might get close to 3,000 and cheaper shipping. but good luck with the sale. what tires you running? im lookin at those if you part it out

·
Registered
169 Posts
PM'd you, if its got a clear title still I will probably snag it off you. I live about 2 1/2 hours away

·
Registered
169 Posts
I have a 08 1000rr I use for street so this is my wife/track bike if he comes through

1 - 8 of 8 Posts