Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
06' Cbr600rr $6500

Selling my 06' 600RR for $6500. Many extras include PCIII and BMC Race filter. Never been dropped and is in mint condition. Has 4k miles on it with new Corsa III's. PM me for more info. Never laid down, never wheelied.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
....Bump :)

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea that would help wouldn't it:dancing2: I am located near Tucson Arizona

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump--- nice bike, good luck on the sale
Thank you Matt

This thing is absolutely gorgeous. Please PM me for all of the add ons and treats the bike has. Will meet someone half way to Cali or 2-300miles in any direction. And speaking of which I just want everyone to know that this is NOT a California model

·
Registered
183 Posts
Wow i thought you were kidding when you told me that you were gonna sell your bike last week at the PX. well if you do sell it then i will have the only orange tribal in town. good luck

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well if you do sell it then i will have the only orange tribal in town

There is another one as well. Jeremys...it is getting painted right now after his wreck, but I think he is going with orange. In any event, someone will always have the same bike as you as long as you keep it stock

·
Registered
183 Posts
YEAH JERAMY GOT HIS PAINTED HE HAS PICS UP ON THIS SITE HIS NAME IS NOTTY IT LOOKS REAL GOOD. AND YEAH I KNOW ABOUT THE STOCK PAINT AND ALL

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lower price. 6500 w/o PCIII and with stock exhuast as they do not up the value anyway

·
Registered
238 Posts
Do you have any more pics of the black graphics you added to the upper near the mirrors and on the tail/seat cowl.............thats a real nice touch to set your bike apart from others. What did you use and where'd you get it? Thanks, -e-

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Here you go Orange. Don't copy me though lol j/k.
Before I left Louisiana I knew a guy who does up vinyl graphics. I created the design and he put it on his computer and printed them off. The rest was history.

Mod list:
Clear alternatives integrated LED taillight
Comp Werk flush mount blinkers (front)
PCIII
Jardine RT-1 CF dual outlet
Stompgrip pads
Tank protector
Seat cowl
Pazzo Shorty levers
Diablo Corsa III's (500 miles)
Fender Eliminator Kit
BMC Race filter; and more PM for details

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Buuummmmppp

·
Registered
21 Posts
bump on the bike man!! by chance are u interested in selling the seat cowl with a trade for a seat?? also interested in the exhaust if u sell it. lemme know and good luck with the sale of a clean bike!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
PUT IT ON THE LEMON LOT FOR A FEW DAYS

1 - 20 of 27 Posts